Bourbon & Whiskey Guild
When we opened the first Walnut Grill restaurant in St. Louis, one of the things we wanted to focus on was an expanded offering of Bourbons and Whiskeys to include some of the harder to find bottles. In addition, over the past few years we held bourbon and whiskey tasting dinners that included lineups of five different ages of Pappy Van Winkle, Buffalo Trace Antique Collection, Whistle Pig, Heaven Hill, and other noteworthy collections. Everyone attending these events enjoyed the tastings, the four course dinner pairings, the guest speakers, and the socialization with likeminded people.
To further our growth and focus on fine Bourbon & Whiskeys in our restaurants we are establishing the Walnut Grill Bourbon and Whiskey Guild. Both our guests and team members have developed a passion for understanding and appreciating America’s native spirit. Walnut Grill is committed to the education of our bartenders & servers on Bourbon & Whiskey and will continue to source rare and interesting spirits for our guests. This includes a plentiful pipeline of WG Private Select Barrels which we hand pick multiple times each year.
We think the establishment of this Guild will help us better engage and communicate with our Bourbon and Whiskey customers by providing advance knowledge of future tastings, barrel selections, retail offerings of hard to fine bottles and other special bourbon and whiskey events.Become a Member
Bourbon Store & Event Registration
Cost and Benefits of Membership
The cost of the yearly membership is $48 per year and is automatically renewed each year. You can opt out by notifying us.
- You will receive a custom member challenge coin when you join. This alerts our team that you are a WG Bourbon & Whiskey Guild member.
- 20% OFF all Bourbon or Whiskey Pours, neat or on the rocks, in our restaurant or at the bar.
- First access to our WG Private Select Bottles at retail pricing.
- Priority invitation to our bourbon dinners before a public announcement.
- Opportunity to join us for trips to Kentucky to select Bourbon Barrels.
- Periodic free gifts, specials, and quarterly free tastings.
- Be included in periodic lotteries for rare bourbon and whiskey bottles.
- Invited to attend events led by distillers or others with broad knowledge of Spirits.